Kundalini Yoga with Anna/Shivcharan | @ Many Rivers
- All levels | Tuesdays 5:30pm – 7pm
- All levels | Saturdays 9am – 10:30am
- Prenatal | Saturdays 10:30am – 11:45am
Sat Nam Rasayan Workshop and Healing Sessions with Hargopal Kaur Khalsa | @ Many Rivers.
- Introductory Class | Thursday February 26 7:15pm – 8:45pm
- Workshop | Saturday February 28 9am-4pm
- Individual Healing Sessions | Friday February 27 and Sunday March 1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
Sat Nam Rasayan® (SNR®) is an ancient yogic healing modality that, through emptying the mind and reaching a transcendent meditative state, supports a person’s healing ability to let go of what isn’t serving them. Within SNR® the balance within and between the ten bodies can be addressed.
Our needs, where we feel lacking, and our attitudes, concepts, and beliefs show up in the bodies. When the bodies are out of balance, our lives are out of balance. In this workshop we’ll explore the ten bodies and contemplate what holds blocks and resistance to being.
Hargopal has journeyed from Physics to metaphysics, studying space in the infinitesimal realm to the space in which our planet inhabits, and now the space of existence and relationships. And there are more realms to explore! Hargopal wandered into Kundalini Yoga and found a home in the teachings of Yogi Bhajan. Already being grateful to have found her teacher, Sat Nam Rasayan ® came knocking at the door. And now, doors thrown open, she loves to share.