Sat nam, all!
Hope that everyone is keeping warm, enjoying the Alaska winter wonderland when we have it, and that your holiday season is full of love.
…and the latest and greatest Kundalini happenings around the state are:
- Anna/Shivcharan will also be offering an 11-day kundalini intensive called Eleven Days of Yoga December 26-January 5. Each class will start at 4pm and last for 90 minutes. The focus is on the system of the 10 Bodies, and there will be discussion, tea circles and creative extensions after classes on several days.
- Tonia will be leading candlelight Kundalini in the Anchorage Lululemon showroom Tuesday December 17, 2013.
- Andrea offers a weekly class @ Inner Dance Yoga Studio Sundays 1-2:30pm.
- Stay tuned! Heather will be offering a monthly Kundalini group healing workshop starting January 2014 @ Spirit Path Yoga.
- Mike/Santokh is traveling and plans to start offering kundalini classes again starting in Summer 2014.
- Grace/Sahaj @ Rainforest Yoga Tuesdays 5:30-7pm.